1. Student pays a non- refundable fee of Twelve Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only (N12,500) into the University account as stated below using his/ her JAMB Registration number as name of depositor.
Bank Name: Diamond Bank PLC
Account Name: FUO Student Fees Account
Account Number: 0024873005
Sort Code: 063210824
2. After 24 hours, return to www.fuotuoke.edu.ng and click on 2014/ 2015 Admission to continue registration .
3. Click on (Get Password) to have access to password [Enter JAMB Reg. Number, Phone Number and Email Teller Number]
4. Password will be sent to phone number of successful candidates to enable them to access registration page.
5. Only candidates whose payment have been confirmed and activated will have access to the portal to upload the following documents:
a. SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB [original certificate]
b. JAMB Result slip
c. Age Declaration or Birth certificate
6. Candidate are expected to printout the following documents
i. Acceptance Form
ii. Statutory Declaration
iii. School fees Schedule.
7. Candidates visit FUO Admissions Office for physical verification of credentials.
Documents REQUIRED from each Student for the Physical Verification
1. 2014/2015 Session Post-UTME Screening Exercise Form
2. JAMB Admission Letter [original copy]
3. Federal University Otuoke Admission Letter
4. Acceptance Form of FUO Admission [original copy]
5. JAMB Registration Form
6. JAMB Result Slip
7. SSCE/GCE/NABTEB Certificate
8. FUO School Fees Schedule
9. Statutory Declaration of Age/Birth certificate
10. Local Government Area Identification Form
11. Letter of Attestation [2 original copies]
12. Statutory Declaration [original copy]
13. Acceptance Fee Receipt
TWELVE PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHS
8. Candidate proceed to Scanex Diagnostics Centre No. 12 Osiri Road, Ekeki ,Yenagoa for Chest-Xray.
9. Candidate proceed to University Health Centre for Medical Examination and obtain a Student Medical Clearance.
10. Candidate proceeds to the Faculty with his/her School Fees Receipt, Certificate of Clearance and Student Medical Clearance for course enrolment [registration] and finally to the Departmental Office.
11. Candidate can check their Admission status by clicking here