Created by Public Relation... on Fri, 10/02/2015 - 13:19
Payment of Acceptance Fee, School Fees and Accommodation Fee by Fresh Students
The following procedure shall apply in the payment of acceptance fee, school fee and Accommodation Fees by fresh students:
1. Students are to make payment of Acceptance Fee, School Fees and Accommodation Fees through any FGN e-collection Bank. [Eg. UBA, Diamond bank, First Bank, Zenith Bank etc]
2. Complete a Bank Teller/Pay-In slip indicating Federal University Otuoke 1000135
3. Indicate your JAMB Registration Number and Your Name on the Bank Teller/Pay-In Slip, also indicate your Phone Number and Email Address on the Bank Teller/Pay-In slip.
4. Pay to the Bank Cashier and obtain a Bank Receipt and a copy of the Bank Teller/Pay-In slip stamped by the bank Cashier.
5. Proceed to the Bursary for verification of your payment.
6. Thereafter proceed to Admissions Office for Registration.
N/B: You should not pay your School Fees and Accommodation Fees until you are through with the physical verification of your credentials.