The following procedures shall apply in the payment of
1. Acceptance Fees, School Fees and Accommodation Fees by Fresh Students. Note that Freshmen should not pay their School Fees and Accommodation Fees until they are through with the physical verification of their credentials at The University's Admissions Office.
2. School Fees by Returning Students:
A. PAYING ELECTRONICALLY - WITHOUT PHYSICALLY GOING TO A BANK
To pay any of these charges at your Internet Banking Site, or by Verve, VISA or Mastercard, or from your Mobile Phone/Wallet, that is WITHOUT going physically to a Bank, go the University's Remita Payment site here, and pull down the appropriate service charge channel:
i.) Acceptance Fee for Freshmen: Students are to make payment of Acceptance Fee (N12,500) through pulling down "Student Charges" and filling the radio button for "Acceptance Fees" and then "Proceed to Payment"
ii) Accommodation for Freshmen, and those Returning Students who have been offered accommodation: pay your Accommodation fees by pulling down "Student Accommodation" channel, and making the payment (N10,000) after filling in all the required information, and pressing "Proceed to Payment"
(iii) Student Fees for All Students: pay your "Student Fees" (which amount depends on Level and Faculty) by pulling down the "Student Charges" channel, and filling in the appropriate Level and Faculty button, and paying the appropriate amount.
(iv.) Complete the various form fields with the correct information requested and cross check before submission. See the picture below as an example:
(v.) Fill in your Jamb Number, FUO Matriculation Number, Academic Session, Full Names and EMAIL Address and your Phone Number in the form and then Submit by clicking on the "Proceed To Payment" button.
(vi.) On the next page you will see your "Remita Retrieval Reference" (RRR) code, Beneficiary (ie. FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OTUOKE - 1000135) and the Amount you will be charged.
Note that you will find the various channels/payment methods you can use. Either Internet Banking, Bank Cards or Paying at REMITA Accessible Bank Branches.
Note: Your REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR) code is VERY IMPORTANT. Make sure that you keep it.
(vii) Remember to print your receipt
B. PAYING YOUR CHARGES - BY GOING PHYSICALLY TO A BANK TO PAY CASH
All Students: To pay any of these charges by going physically to a FGN e-Collection Bank (Eg. UBA, Diamond Bank, First Bank, Zenith Bank etc)
(i.) Complete a Bank Teller/Pay-In slip indicating.
Acct Number/Name: Federal University Otuoke 1000135.
(ii.) Indicate accurately your JAMB Registration Number (Freshmen) or Your Matriculation Number (Returning Students) and Your Name on the Bank Teller/Pay-In Slip, also indicate your Phone Number and Email Address on the Bank Teller/Pay-In slip.
(iii.) Pay to the Bank Cashier and obtain a Bank Receipt and a copy of the Bank Teller/Pay-In slip stamped by the bank Cashier.
C. AFTER PAYING, WHETHER BY ELECTRONIC MEANS ONLINE OR BY PHYSICALLY THROUGH A BANK:
1. .All Students: Proceed to the The University's Bursary Department for verification of your payment.
2. Freshmen: Thereafter proceed to The University's Admissions Office for Registration.
N/B: You should not pay your School Fees and Accommodation Fees until you are through with the physical verification of your credentials at The University's Admissions Office.
3. Freshmen: Return to www.fuotuoke.edu.ng and click on 2015/2016 Admissions to continue registration.
4. Freshmen: Click on (Get Password) to have access to password (Enter JAMB Registration Number, Phone Number, E-mail Address and Teller Number)
5. Freshmen: Password will be sent to phone number of successful candidates to enable them to access registration page.
6. Freshmen: Only candidates whose payments have been confirmed and activated will have access to upload the following documents;
SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB [original certificate].
JAMB Result Slip.
Age Declaration/Birth Certificate.
7. Freshmen: Candidates are expected to printout the following documents;
Statutory Declaration [N/B: This form should be taken to a competent court for its Stamp & Signature]
School Fee Schedule.
8. Freshmen: Candidates should visit FUO Admissions Office for physical verification of credentials and all print-outs including:
2015/2016 Academic Session Post-UTME Screening Exercise Form/Result Slip
JAMB Admission Letter [Original For Institution Use only]
Federal University Otuoke Provisional Admission Letter
Acceptance form of FUO Admission properly filled and signed [Original Copy].
JAMB Registration Form
JAMB Result Slip showing the candidate’s passport photograph
FUO School Fees Schedule
Statutory Declaration of Age/Birth Certificate
Local Government area Identification Letter
Letter of Attestation from two different individuals [Original Copies]
Statutory Declaration Stamped in Court [Original Copy]
Acceptance Fee Bank Teller
Twelve  Passport Photographs
Note: Cleared students are expected to pay their School fees and Accommodation fee at the FUO's Remita website or at designated Bank, and return to the Admissions Office with the receipts from the Students Account Unit for issuance of Certificate of Clearance and Student Bio-Data Form.
9. Freshmen: Candidate proceeds to Scanex Diagnostic centre No. 12, Osiri Road, Ekeki, Yenagoa for Chest X-ray.
10. Freshmen: Candidate proceeds to the University Health Centre for medical examination and obtain a Student Medical Clearance.
11. Freshmen: Candidate proceeds to the Faculty with his/her School fees Receipt, Certificate of Clearance and Student Medical Clearance for course enrolment [registration] and finally to the Departmental Office.