Adelegan, Abiodun Edward
Faculty Of Humanities and Social Sciences
Department Of Social Sciences
Courses Taught: Economics theory, Monetary Economics, Mathematics for Economists, Statistics and Econometrics
- Energy Economics, Monetary Economics; and International Economics
- University of Port Harcourt, Ph.D (Econs) 2008
- University of Port Harcourt, M.Sc (Econs) 2004
- University of Sc. & Tech. MBA (Banking & Finance) 1998
- University of Benin, Benin City B.Ed (Maths) 1990
- Okechuku Onuchuku & Abiodun Adelegan (2004). The Effects of Macroeconomic variables on Foreign Direct Investment in Nigeria. The Nigerian Journal of Financial Research, Volume 2, No. 1, 2004 PP24-48.
- Robinson, M. O. Abiodun E. Adelegan and Goodness Jaja (2008) Commercial Banks Credit and the Performance of the Manufacturing sub-sector in Nigeria. Niger Delta Economic Review Volume 4 Number 1 PP12-21.
- Robinson, M. O. Iyeli, I and Abiodun Adelegan (2009). Banking Sector Reforms in South East Asia; Implications for Banking Consolidation in Nigeria. Tropical Focus; the International Journal Series on issues Volume 10, Number 1, PP171-178.
- Okechuku Onuchuku, Robinson, M. O. & Abiodun Adelegan (2009). The Determinats of Petroleum of Petroleum Products Consumption and Economic Growth in Nigeria. African Journal of Contemporary issues, Vol 9, NO. 1 PP135-146.
- Igbegiri D, Robinson M. O. & Abiodun Adelegan (2009). The Development and Growth of Educational Institutions in Nigeria. African Journal of Contemporary issues Vol. 9 No. 2, PP142-148.
- Abiodun Adelegan, Okechuku Onuchuku, Robinson Olulu, and Peter Medee (2012). Gas Consumption and Economic Growth in Nigeria. Journal of Economics, Management Studies and Policy, Vol 6, NO. 1 PP39-55.