Egbuchulam, Umezu Michael
Faculty Of Humanities & Social Sciences
Department Of Social Sciences
Email: [email protected]
- Privatization of Public Enterprises and National Development in Nigeria, A case study of NEPA.
- Revenue Generation in the Third Tier Government in Nigeria, A case study of Aba South Local Government of Abia State.
- The Role of Leadership in the Discipline of Employees. Published in the social Trends 15 (10) (2011)
- Planning in the Local Government Administration. Published in the social Trends 16 (12) (2011)
- Training as a Condiction for High Organizational Productivity. Published in social educator, 11(13) (2011).
- PhD (Public Administration) (In view) Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT).
- Msc ( Public Administration) 2009, Imo State University Owerri.
- Bsc (Political Science) 1995, University of Jos, Nigeria.
- 2011-DATE: Lecturer, Federal University Otuoke Bayelsa State, Nigeria
- 2010- 2011: Part time Lecturer, Imo State University.
- 2005-2006: Chief of staff to the executive chairman Aba South.
- 2005 Supervisor for health and social welfare, Aba South.
- 2001-2002 Supervision for Education Youth , Sport and Culture, Aba South.
- 1999-2001: Personal Assistant to Executive Chairman Aba South L.G.A.
- 1995-1996: ONE YEAR N.Y.S.C. Programme at Government Senior Secondary School Bama, Borno State.
Professional And Honorary Society Memberships
Major Recognitions and Honours
- National Association of political science student merit award Unijos chapter.
- Borno State N.Y.S.C Corper of the year Award 1995-96 Service year.