Lloyd, Josephine Eluan
Faculty Of Humanities and Social Sciences
Entrepreneurship and Skills Development Unit (ESDU)
Email: [email protected]
- Madona University, Okija, Anambra state 2005-2009, PhD. Management and Business Administration (2009)
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri 1999-2004, MBA Human Resources Management (2004)
- University of Ibadan, Oyo State 1986-1987, Masters Degree in Educational Mgt. and Planning (1987)
- Central State University, Edmond Oklahoma, USA. 1981-1983, BSC. Education (Allied Health Education) (1983)
- School of Midwifery, Porthacourt 1991-1992, Registered Midwife Certificate 1992
- School of Nursing, Portharcourt 1977-1980, Registered Nurse Certificate 1980
- St.John’s Teachers College, Diobu, P.H. 1975-1976, Grade II Teachers Certificate 1978
- Member State Committee on Inquiry on Cases against the State Government. 2013
- Member Staff verification Committee on paid, state and Federal Government. 2012
- Lecturer 1, Federal University Otuoke (FUO) 2012- Date
- Lecturer, Niger Delta University (NDU) 2009-Date
- Lecturer, Nation Open University 2010-Date
- Chairman Presidential Visitation Panel to Zamfara
- Executive Secretary, State Pension Board 2010-2012
- Appointed Permanent Secretary in 1998 and worked in that capacity in the following Establishments:
a) Establishment, Training and Pension Bureau 2003- Feb. 2010
b) Ministry of Education 2002-2003
c) Ministry of Public Utility 2001-2003
d) Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development 2000-2001
e) Ministry of Information and Culture 1999-2000
f) Post Primary Schools Board 1998-1999
- Head of Nursing, Hospital Mgt. Board, BYS. 1996-1998
- Vice Principal Admin/Educator Sch. Of Nursing Port -Harcourt 1996
- Chairperson Family support Program, Ogbia LGA. 1995-1 996
- Project Manager World Bank Health System Fund Project, Rivers State 1992-1994
- Assistant Director, Ministry of Health and Social Works M.O.H. &S/W 1996
- Assistant Director Admin Department of Nursing Ministry of Health Rivers State. 1994
- Worked in various Hospitals as Nurse and Midwife between 1993- 1997
- Grade II 1975-1976
Professional And Honorary Society Membership(s)
- First Runner-Up in the Central Bank of Nigeria Micro Entrepreneurship Awards as most Marketed product/service category.
- Merit Award Nigeria Computer Society.
- Nursing Cup of Academic Excellence
Major Recognitions and Honour(s)
- Fellow, National Institute of Public Administration
- “Communication” Life wire to any Health Institution.
- “Philosophy of Nursing” A bedrock of the Nursing process.
- Breaking the Glass through Role Model for Female Executives.
- Effective Budgeting and Forbearing Accounting Corporate Governance.
- The Contributory Pension Scheme in Bayelsa state, a New Dawn for Sustainable Effective and Burden free Pension Scheme