FOR 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION
Applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates for admission into the under-listed Part-Time Degree Programmes in Federal University Otuoke Centre for Continuing Education [CCE] for 2021/2022 academic session in the following faculties:
Faculty of Humanities
B.A. English and Communication Studies
B.A. History and International Studies
Faculty of Management Sciences
Faculty of Science
B.Sc. Computer Science
Faculty of Social Sciences
B.Sc. Economics and Development Studies
B.Sc. Political Science
B.Sc. Sociology and Anthropology
DURATION OF PROGRAMMES
The programme is for a period of five  academic years
Applicants are required to have Credit Passes in WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB at least Five  subjects which must include: English Language, Mathematics and any other Three  subjects as may be specified by each Department. The credits must be obtained not more than Two  sittings.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Purchase of Application Form Shall be Online Only
Candidates can conveniently complete the application form and pay by taking the following steps:
- Step 1. Logon to http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng
Step 2. Click on the APPLICATIONS then on PART-TIME.
Step 3. Click on BUY PIN to purchase the Application PIN.
Step 4. Enter your Name, Email and Phone Number and then CLICK on PAY USING REMITA and continue with payment.
Step 5. A transaction success page containing your Application PIN for all successful payments will be shown on your screen also an email containing your Application PIN will be sent to the email address you provided.
Step 6. Use the Application PIN to START APPLICATION, fill-out all forms appropriately and make all compulsory uploads [as listed below].
- Passport Photograph
- First Sitting O’Level
- Second Sitting O’Level Result [where applicable]
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration
- LGA Identification Letter
Step 7. Submit your application and print-out your application summary page.
- Forward duplicate copies of summary page and photocopies of documents to the Admissions Office of the Centre for Continuing Education [CCE] as listed below:
- O’Level Certificate [WAEC/NECO/NABTEB]
- Birth Certificate/Deceleration of Age
- LGA Identification Letter
- Application processing fee [Non-Refundable] for all programmes cost
N15,000.00 [Fifteen Thousand Naira only]
- The progress of completed application forms can be monitored on the application portal online and notification will be sent to applicants once decisions are taken on the applications.
- Applicants will be notified of the status of their application by E-mail.
All applicants should note that they will be bound by all the Regulations Management Board of Centre for Continuing Education at the Federal University Otuoke, if their applications are successful
VENUE OF PROGRAMME
Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa State
Till Further Notice
- Successful candidates will receive their letters of admissions through the E-mail addresses supplied.
Yousuo Donald Iruo For Enquiries:
Registrar Call: Mr. S. P. K. John-Tobi
Admission Officer, CCE
E-mail: [email protected]