The Federal University Otuoke invites applications from interested candidates for supplementary Admission for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Interested candidates are to be guided by the following.
ELIGIBILITY FOR APPLICATION
- Candidates who chose the Federal University Otuoke as their first choice and scored 140 and above in the 2021 UTME and are ready to study any of the under-listed programmes.
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Ed. Business Education
- A. (Ed.) Education/History
- Sc. (Ed.) Education/Chemistry
- Sc. (Ed.) Education/Mathematics
- Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physics
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- Eng. Chemical Engineering
- Eng. Mechatronic Engineering
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Marketing
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Statistics
- Candidate should also take note of the following:
- Candidates who did not choose Federal University Otuoke as their first choice but scored a minimum of 140 in the 2021 UTME and are ready to change to Federal University Otuoke as their first choice are also eligible to apply. Candidates in this category must do a change of institution to Federal University Otuoke via JAMB website (www.jamb.org.ng) and choose any of the programmes listed above.
- Candidates who initially applied for admission at Federal University Otuoke but were not admitted into the programmes of their choice can also reapply for any of the programmes listed above.
- METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only by using an Interswitch Verve enabled or Master card for the application form. Click here to start Registration
- DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Candidates are required to upload the following documents:
- Passport-size photograph
- Copy of 2021 UTME original result printout
- Copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Ordinary Level result
- Copy of Local Government Origin
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- SPECIAL INSTRUCTION
- Use digital passport photograph
- Use the same name as in your JAMB UTME and in the same order
- Submit a valid email address and personal phone number in your online application
- Note: Federal University Otuoke will not be responsible for unsuccessful applications as a result of invalid email address(es) and telephone number(s).
- COMMENCEMENT OF ONLINE APPLICATION
- DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
Application portal closes on Monday, January 24, 2022.
CANDIDATES WHO MAKE FALSE DECLARATION OF UTME SCORES, ORDINARY LEVEL RESULT GRADES (WAEC, NECO OR NABTEB) AS WELL AS STATE OF ORIGIN SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION.
Yousuo Donald Iruo