History of the Department
The Philosophy of the B. Sc. Entrepreneurship Degree Programme is to inculcate the entrepreneurial spirit in students to enable them adapt to the challenges of globalization and meet the ever changing local, national and international business environment.
Aims and Objectives
- To build in the graduating student the knowledge, skills and competencies in the broad areas of business administration which will equip him or her to work at all levels with confidence within industrial and commercial sectors where SMEs operate;
- To enable students acquire entrepreneurial skills needed for identifying and analyzing business opportunities, and to develop in them, those critical abilities required to start and run and own Enterprise;
- To provide foundation knowledge in Management required to understand and analyze issues and Problems related to the management of business organizations and the administration of public Enterprises, and non-governmental organizations;
- To produce ethically sound mangers that are socially responsible, and driven by business and Professional ethics that would work for the benefits of mankind.
- The programme also aims to provide strong foundation for further development in higher education and/or professional specialized areas chosen by the graduating student. The programme places emphasis on the key operational and functional areas of today’s business world.
Staff list in the Department
AREA OF SPECIALIZATION
Consumer Behavio Service Marketing
Mr. Godpower C. Agburuga
Supply Chain Management
Mrs. Maudlinepac B. Ekubo
Prof. Donald I. Hamilton
Business Policy and Strategy
Prof. Gladson N. Nwokah
Prof. Chinedu N. Ogbuji
Dr. Sunny Ekakiete
Dr. Charles Obeta