Dr. Aprebo F.C Yenogha
Dr. Aprebo is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Science Education (Mathematics Education Unit), Faculty of Education, Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa State, Nigeria. He had his first Degree in the Area of Mathematics Education (B.Sc.(Maths) Edu.-1986), Master’s in Science Education (M.(Maths) Edu.’-2000) all in Rivers State University of Science and Technology(RSUST),Port Harcourt. And my Doctorate Degree (Ph.D) was in University of Calabar, Mathematics Education in the Department of Curriculum and Teaching in 2015.
Dr. Aprebo is a member of four Education Professional Bodies; these include: Mathematics Association of Nigeria (MAN); Science Teachers Association of Nigeria (STAN); Curriculum Association of Nigeria(CAN) and Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria(TRCN). He is also a member of Traditional Chiefs Council in Opu-Nembe in Nembe Local Government Area of Bayelsa State with the title Chief Okpoma.
Dr. Aprebo meanwhile handles the following classroom courses in the University: Evaluation in Science Education; Methodology and also intending to teach earlier courses like MTH 102 and MTH 202.
- Converting Mathematics Education Environmental related objects into classroom teaching aids.
- Early Childhood Education and Character Molding: An antidote into Infiltration of Menace into larger Societies.
- Making Mathematics countable in the Eyes of the Learner: through Primary Mathematics Education teaching and learning aids Production.
- Making Mathematics countable in the Eyes of the Learner: through Secondary Mathematics Education teaching and learning aids Production.
- Mathematics Education Modeling and class participatory Windows for the Learner.